As always: Many thanks for your work/update!
OK. Did some short tests on v0.0.11, here are my results:
- Command z should go where all .command/DOT-Command are, to directory \bin\ - I´m right?
- Keys 0,1,2,3 for selecting hd0:,hd1:,hd2:,hd3: - I find not that good, as we lost key 0 from Sinclair Joystick 6,7,8,9,0 for selecting. So a menu for selecting drives + ENTER would be my preferred choice.
- There´s nothing implemented to remove/delete a directory in NMI.SYS yet?
- Rename of directory is implemented in NMI.SYS but not mentioned in help screen (this tells only "New file name"/not dir)
- Loading .TRD-Files from hd1: always results in Error message "Invalid PATH, 0:1"?
- Seems there´s a ownness of esxDOS when we have only one harddisk attached instead of two, than esxDOS takes assigns drive letters hd0: and hd1: to this single drive (have tested this yet only on SpecEmu Emulator). Not something to be cured by you, just for others to take note of.
One question I have for "View": Most files are loaded into Screen-Memory (up from 16384) with Length 6912 Bytes. But some files are loaded as "Viewing Text"? Or am I wrong? Can we trigger View to view as Screen or View as Text (First 704 Chars with 32 Chars/Line or 2x704 Chars with 64 Chrs/Line)?