Topic: snapshot

Overall I'm very happy with Esxdos but during the execution of the snapshot and re-try to write (the computer is turned off) it is not possible to replace the old snapshot new. I noticed that it was very tedious. Is it possible to do something about it?

Re: snapshot

Snapshots are saved always with name "snapXXXX.sna". XXXX is number of snapshot and this number is after each power on reseted to 0000. Then if in current directory exist old snapshots with same name(number) then NMI browser only show error message on bottom screen and you must press key "s" again and again.... For example if in directory exist files SNAP0000.SNA and SNAP0001.SNA then you must press key "s" thrice.

I had a similar problem. Do you think the reason can only be the same as the author of a topic, or my network connection can affect something? Know it's unlikely, but better to ask.

Ujosol wrote:

I had a similar problem. Do you think the reason can only be the same as the author of a topic, or my network connection can affect something? Know it's unlikely, but better to ask.

Sorry, but I don´t understand. Could you please explain more detailed.