301 (edited by XoRRoX 2019-06-28 04:34:21)

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

bracula80 wrote:

Hello! Can someone pass me the modified version of the NMI driver so that it works in esxdos 0.8.7?

I am not able to do it with a hexadecimal editor sad

Thank you

You can get it from the updated DerbyPro package here: https://zx.itch.io/derbypro

After every cold boot when you use the menu, an error appears but you can Enter past that.

302

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

XoRRoX wrote:
bracula80 wrote:

Hello! Can someone pass me the modified version of the NMI driver so that it works in esxdos 0.8.7?

I am not able to do it with a hexadecimal editor sad

Thank you

You can get it from the updated DerbyPro package here: https://zx.itch.io/derbypro

After every cold boot when you use the menu, an error appears but you can Enter past that.

So we have to wait for an updated new NMI.SYS-version to get the error on every cold boot going?

303 (edited by Spezzi63 2019-07-22 20:07:10)

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

Version check for esxDOS v0.8.7!
Here is a little update for the NMI navigator by david_ps.
Many Greetings,
Günter

replace the init file in \SYS\NMI\
https://tinyurl.com/y2ruac7y


Thank you very much to Dr. Slump wink

304

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

dakidski wrote:

Dr. Slump: Would it be possible to integrate this into your NMI Navigator Menu?

https://github.com/nihirash/esxdos-scl2trd/

https://github.com/nihirash/esxdos-scl2trd-dot/

Regards,
A fan.

Yes, it is possible, but I will take a while. I'm very busy.

305

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

jviegas wrote:

HI eveyone.

I've tried this new version of NMI and I have to say "Wonderfull work".

However I have a question, how can I sort the folder and file list by name?
It seems that it is sorted by date when the file was copied to SD card. I don't know for sure.
But I would like to have it sorted by name (first folder and then files) just like we have on windows explorer. Is there a option for this?

As a workaround if I know how the files are sorted I can always "play by the rules" and in the end have it as I wish.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
JViegas

Hi, the files are not sorted, they are displayed as the esxDOS API returns them. There is not enough space to perform an arrangement.

306

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

Spezzi63 wrote:

Version check for esxDOS v0.8.7!
Here is a little update for the NMI navigator by david_ps.
Many Greetings,
Günter

replace the init file in \SYS\NMI\
https://tinyurl.com/y2ruac7y


Thank you very much to Dr. Slump wink

You are welcome Günter

307 (edited by Luzie 2019-07-23 16:29:26)

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

jviegas wrote:

HI eveyone.

I've tried this new version of NMI and I have to say "Wonderfull work".

However I have a question, how can I sort the folder and file list by name?
It seems that it is sorted by date when the file was copied to SD card. I don't know for sure.
But I would like to have it sorted by name (first folder and then files) just like we have on windows explorer. Is there a option for this?

As a workaround if I know how the files are sorted I can always "play by the rules" and in the end have it as I wish.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
JViegas

I remember, I read somewhere about a Freeware Windows Utility which copies Files depending on their Filename. E.g. copies files from a source-directory in alphabetical order onto e.g. an empty SD-Card. So copies "AGAME.SNA", than "BGAME.SNA" and so on. But damn... can´t remember the exact name of this Utility and can´t find it yet on internet anymore.

Update: Found it..., it´s called DriveSort and you can find it here: http://www.anerty.net/software/file/DriveSort/
"DriveSort sorts the directory tables of a volume formatted in FAT12, FAT16 or FAT32. This sort orders the files on the disk according to a customizable order."

I haven´t tested it yet.

Alternatively you can try this, which is intended to copy music files "in sorted order" onto MP3-Players. But you can set filter to "All Files" and so can copy all type of files with it: AmoK Playlist Copy:
from: http://www.amok.am/de/freeware/amok_playlist_copy/

308

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

Dear david_ps,

are you willing to share your 64 chars/line mcode?

Regards,

Luzie

309 (edited by david_ps 2019-09-09 17:47:35)

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

Luzie wrote:

Dear david_ps,

are you willing to share your 64 chars/line mcode?

Regards,

Luzie

Yes Luzie, first let me extract it from the NMI browser source code, it is integrated into it

There it goes:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9xsxaib45dbd … S.zip?dl=0

310

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

Dear david_ps,

thank you very much!

Luzie

311

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

One thing which is yet needed to get last version v0.0.16 NMI handler working completely under esxDOS 0.8.7 is to copy old NMI.SYS (= \SYS\NMI.SYS) to filename: \sys\nmi\old087.sys to get loading of old NMI.SYS working (=via Key J) from within new NMI.SYS!

312 (edited by david_ps 2019-10-04 20:55:19)

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

Hello,
Original esxdos087.zip published by lordcoxis include old versions of my dot commands. I collect last versions of it plus other utilities and configure a 0.8.7 system that use my NMI navigator. Is available at https://www.dropbox.com/s/28zmjs5505o13 … 7.zip?dl=0

Update release of NMI navigator, v.0.0.16:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/85lkaohu22bcz … 6.zip?dl=0
Changes:

  • Updated \SYS\NMI\init to detect 0.8.7 esxDOS version

  • Added \SYS\NMI\old087.sys to able to load old NMI navigator for 0.8.7 esxDOS version

  • Added READ_NMI.txt

  • Added \BIN\ dot commands used by NMI navigator: DRIVES, HEXVIEW, MON, OWNROM and RM.

Packed release of custom module, v.0.0.16 (it is identical to the version v.0.0.15):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/obv9d99cqld92 … 6.zip?dl=0

Updated README (now READ_NMI.txt):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fco7dkmkoeahp … I.txt?dl=0
Please read it! It contains an instruction manual and explains the operation of all the keys.

313

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

An EJECT TAP key will be a good update.

314

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

spawnerbr wrote:

An EJECT TAP key will be a good update.

Hi,
information is there:
http://board.esxdos.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1083#p1083

I hope this info is still up to date and I understand you correctly.
Regards,
Günter

315 (edited by Luzie 2019-10-02 18:14:38)

Re: New NMI handler / .commands

spawnerbr wrote:

An EJECT TAP key will be a good update.

And it´s here in the README /READNMI.TXT for New NMI.SYS: http://forum.tlienhard.com/phpBB3/downl … hp?id=9039 from the above package ( http://board.esxdos.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1370#p1370 )

    I           TAP to tapein
    SS+I (AT)   Detach tapein

(more description in the above linked / downloadable READNMI.TXT-File).