Re: New NMI handler / .commands

Divide use small memory, but with DIVMMC is all very easy. For example is possible use own 16kB zx rom with own system, but this need modification of both... Is not hard make patch for switch between own ZX rom(s) and ESXDOS, but esxdos will not available if this zx rom is set. But you may in any time switch from own rom back to zx rom with esxdos :-)

Hi,
Great work!
I've been using zx uno pack with my +2A spectrum, so maybe that will give you more context. It contains some 'run' files that show a very nice menu that helps finding the games in the pack.

With this NMI handler, the 'RUN' (no extension) items are just previewed with Hexdump instead of loaded and displaying the menu. With original Esxdos one, these commands are properly loaded.
Is there any way that they are considered just binaries like the normal NMI handler?

Hello,
if there are only isolated cases you could rename the file in RUN.bas
Maybe in the course of development from the NMI handler file named RUN could be recognized as a .bas file ?
Up soon,
Günter

New release of NMI navigator, v.0.0.16:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/85lkaohu22bcz … 6.zip?dl=0
Changes:

• Enter now open .ROM files with Velesoft's ownrom dotcommand. It's neccesary copy it to /BIN. Luzie wink

• Enter now treat no extension files as .BAS files. dontbugster wink

Hello, I congratulate you for your great work, I have a problem with the nmi menu, I have two gray +2 spectrum, one Spanish, everything works correctly, but in English when in a game I want to return to the nmi menu sometimes it hangs with the nmi old this does not happen.
What can happen?

david_ps wrote:

New release of NMI navigator, v.0.0.16:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/85lkaohu22bcz … 6.zip?dl=0
Changes:

• Enter now open .ROM files with Velesoft's ownrom dotcommand. It's neccesary copy it to /BIN. Luzie wink

• Enter now treat no extension files as .BAS files. dontbugster wink

very good work!
lot of thanks!! smile